Sunday, March 18, 2012

AccuWeather.com - WeatherMatrix | Anniversary of 2010 Snowmageddon Snow Storms

Feb 8, 2012; 3:54 PM ET
This week is the two-year anniversary of the "Snowmageddon" blizzard of 2010 in the mid-Atlantic, a storm which was followed by another, slightly north, only a few days later. Since we wrote a news story about the anniversary, I'll spare you more text; each graphic is a link to different blog entries that I wrote live during the storm. It was quite something to live through!
A long list of records was set; some spots got over 50" of snow from the two storms. In fact the combination of the two may have been the worst snow there since the Little Ice Age It also led to our most popular YouTube video (I also recommend the remix).
Also below are some of the best Snowmageddon photos from our Photo Gallery (the first one is me in my front yard here in Central PA).


No comments:

Post a Comment